TripAdvisor

“10/10”
Review of Dapoer Sasak

Dapoer Sasak
Ranked #40 of 290 Restaurants in Mataram
Description: We are a restaurant that serves a variety of food and special visiting experiences in the city center of Mataram. Dapoer Sasak Lombok Culinary & Festival.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely atmosphere, peaceful surroundings, great, tasty local food and impeccable service. We chose to sit in a small hut facing the paddy fields and enjoyed several Indonesian dishes.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed August 14, 2019

I really enjoy the atmosphere of eating at Dapoer Sasak,
beautiful rice field views add my appetite.

1  Thank Tangguh345
Reviewed July 28, 2019

apoer sasak restaurant is very amazing place in the center of the city of Mataram with a superb view from the rice fields to the gardens is truly a vast and comfortable place, here you get everything from modern to traditional style there are lesehan style to cafe style not only that and have the meeting and ghatering place is very well suited for gathering with my beloved family with dapoer sasak views that are amazing ... and all the food is very delicious .. I really recommend this place

1  Thank frzurrahman
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

I personally really like this place. Incidentally, my wife likes traditional food. Then, I am fond of coffee-style coffee. Even though it was finished with coffee, it must have been hungry again. when will Caffe Latte and Lengkuas Fried Chicken with TOTAL taste be on one table. Just short, everything is good! To discuss about this food and drink, I think I will discuss it in a separate post.