Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $35.00
More Info
from $240.00
More Info
All reviews crater rim warm clothes base camp segara anak hot springs national park active volcano every step tough trek senaru village trekking company day trek summit climb breathtaking views wet wipes days nights one night
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019

My 2 friends and I hiked the Rinjani few weeks ago and I must say that our experience was great.

Lombok Volcano Trekking Team made it as smooth as possible (pick up at the airport, organize our first night in Senaru and arrange our return from Senaru to other part of Lombok. Our guide and porters were absolutely great: friendly and helpful, cooking amazing food 3-times a day and taking care of all the logistic.

I also hiked the Rinjani volcano 5-years ago (with another tour) and I can say Lombok Volcano Trekking Team was a way better both in terms of organization (help to plan our trip, pick up at the airport) and experience (small group, less waiting time during lunches and great food in large quantity) even though a bit more expensive (but it definitely worth it).

According to me, Lombok Volcano Trekking is one of the best "value for money" tour you could find around.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Did the 2d 1n as the top is currently closed. The walk is reasonably nice and the views at the top are lovely. More difficult than many people realise. Take a few snickers with you.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

we done the trip for 2d/1n trek experience in mount rinjani until senaru crater rim above 2641 mdpl. we are 4 beginners trekkers from asian been hunting the breathtaking views of the mount rinjani lombok indonesia and now we will have couple day rest in kuta lombok beach. our experience it's truly worth it, the team are very awesome and the mountain food are very delicious during the trip. we v'e been booked the trek schedule with lune rinjani in senaru and everything is included on the trip and get very good greeting in the first day in lombok, the owners is very friendly and he answering us via email very fast and give it to us best price on private deluxe service.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

The trek was realy incredible and perfekt organized. There are two companys which work together "hello trekker" and "oke trekker". The guide was very helpful and just looked for everyone in the group. Especially my respect and thanks are going to the porters who did their job and cooking with so much love and fun! The view from the crater rim is incredible!

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Hiking mount Rinjani with Loli Hiking Team was a great experience. From the beginning , Loli has been a fantastic trek organizer. He has a thousand of experiences and managed to organize a very successful trip. Our guide Mus was very friendly, supportive and straight to the point, which was great our porters too, always cooking delecious food and managed to make our trip much easier and thank them for it. We are very happy that we chose to go with Loli to Mount Rinjani. I wish him and his staff all the best. I hope you all are well in this time of need

Date of experience: April 2019