“Great experience by EM Adventure”
Review of Em Adventure

Em Adventure
Ranked #57 of 463 Tours in Lombok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Em Adventure, the Mount Rinjani Trekking Organizer based in Bawak Nao, Sembalun East Lombok Indonesia, precisely at the foot of Mount Rinjani, which is now the official main route and the nearest track to hike to Mount Rinjani. Offer all trekking package from Sembalun route and tour adventures within Lombok island with personal and experienced team, organizer, guide and porter Sembalun, good quality of camping equipment, excellent foods, and reasonable Rinjani Trekking prices.
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Trekking to Mt Rinjani with Em Adventure was great experience. This is my first time for trekking. Thanks guide and porter to had great service. M was also help me to book taxi when I traveled in Lombok. Recommended Em Adventure.

All reviews
"interesting history"
"his customers"
"night package"
in 2 reviews
"spoke very good english"
"pick up"
"amazing food"
"taking care"
"next morning"

Reviewed May 18, 2018

I've been travelling a lot and Emz and his family were probably a few handful of the kindest people I've ever encountered. I never knew Em until a motorbike rental shop owner gave me his number. I never had much info about Rinjani and all I wanted then was just to rent a tent. Initially, I learned that Em would be the best person to ask for about Rinjani. Em was literally a godsend. I didn't just get a tent, I got every info, security and reassurance I needed on the day of my trek. I would just actually echo the previous reviews I've skimmed through that truly, Emz is one fine, excellent, trustworthy man. I left my very important valuables to his place (i.e Passport + Cash), the motorbike I rented, and literally just entrusted him with my entire life for that period. Because I opted to trek without a porter or an actual guide, he actually became my guide on-the-go thru Whatsapp (thank heavens for sporadic GPRS). Initially, when I got ahead of the trekking pack, there I would lose track and get confused at forked paths. I would just sent a photo to Em and he'd let me know which way to go (although most of it just required common sense--was just probably anxious of the thought that I was probably one of the few doing it alone----not-to-mention..the only lone-foreign-ranger on site). Also, he was my direct contact to any trouble I'd come along the way. On the way down, I was really not feeling well so I got to discuss with him about any medical help I would get in Sembalun; He also suggested I'd take the motorbike from POS 2. On arrival, to Sembalun, I got offered a free place to stay, no strings attached. It was really out of their kindness. All my valuables were intact, and I just spent the most wonderful time with them locals. I cannot thank you enough Emz and your family. It was truly more than a transactional encounter with you. I met a friend in you and I will forever treasure it; your generosity and kindness are worth following and something I'd teach my kids about. So to anyone who goes half-prepared (or maybe not at all), contact Em and avail of his services. I've also witnessed overnight how they carefully plan out and efficiently prepare all the stuff for their clients; from food, to tent, to transport, Emz has got it figure out. Plus, you'll learn many things from Em not just about Rinjani's whatnots, but also essentials in life, especially things he has learned along the way being a mountaineer, a good father, and a just husband. CHEERS BRO!!!! PS: When he said everyone knows him in Sembalun.....I took heed, confirmed,and was just amazed that every person I'd ask about him knows him. It just guaranteed my safety and confidence all throughout. He sure is one star in Sembalun.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Climbing rinjani with em was a pleasure. His guides and porters will do anything possible to make your adventure a good experience! This is not a tourist trap where you will be with tons of people. His package are designed to fit well for 2 persons. I hope you will enjoy your experience hereafter much as I did :)

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Definitely one of the best tour guide i ever had in my experience. We booked M as our local tour guide. He did an excellent job in the entire tour by driving us around lombak and told us a lot of the interesting history. He is truly humble person and also very friendly. I couldn't recommend Em more!