“Exotic restaurant in Paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Coco Beach
Ranked #97 of 618 Restaurants in Lombok
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Waitstaff
Oslo
“Exotic restaurant in Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We loved this place. A local guy we met at the beach told us about this restaurant and we ate there two times last winter. I should have done this review long time ago, sorry..Anyway, better late than never !Both times the food was lovely and tasty, very beautifully presented. Starter vegetarian cakes were so yummy and we also have to give special mention about their tea (I think mine was nro.1 on the list) it was delicious. Portion sizes were nice and pricing was good. The ambiance there is unbeatable, especially for us Scandinavians- it really felt like dining in a paradise. It has a nice, little hippie feeling, very laid-back, completely relaxing and authentic. We really liked the dining huts! We were picked up by the driver from our hotel for free, which was great because it is difficult to get there in the dark and I noticed there were some loose dogs around pathway leading to the restaurant and I am always a bit skeptic against them. Service in Coco Beach was nice,kind and unpretentious. I would recommend this restaurant with all my heart. We are already planing to go back many times during our next Lombok vacation in November! Keep up with the good work :)

• Visited November 2012

• Indonesian first
lombok
“excellent food excellent for wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My marriage is held here, and this is a magical place, with a simple design make this moment be the most romantic moment for me and all my guests are invited.
they are happy and satisfied with all the food and service are presented.
all family n friends are very happy,
thanks a lots to vivi and jp the owner and all coco beach team who made ​​my dreams come true

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“What a wonderful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just had dinner (and lunch earlier on!) at this lovely restaurant. The food is really tasty, ingredients are fresh and the service is really attentive. We had chicken a la coco, fish BBQ and noodles with chicken - all of which I would strongly recommend. We also had chicken catay (chicken with vegetables with oyster sauce) and choco pancakes for lunch - very good!
They also provide for free shuttle from/to your hotel.
If you're staying in Sengigi, this place is a must go.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lilarose1991
LA
“Best food on Lombok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Service was fantastic, setting amazing and food is the best on Lombok. Truly unique and satisfying.

We stayed nearby and ate here nearly every day and sometimes twice a day.

Much of the food is freshly picked out of the organic garden in back. Fresh herbs and spices are hand ground with a mortar and pestle in the kitchen to create the most delicious, mouth-watering flavours.

The medicinal teas (called "jamu") are made from the local herbs and plants. They alone are worth the trip.

Exquisite surroundings: your own private dining bale set far from any others. You gaze upon the surf as you eat.

The curries were stunning, as were the potatoes and the tempura dish.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sybarite_LA
west nusa tenggara
“sunset panoram”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

its simple warung , good concept bambu and coconut leave roof , good food , location at krandangan beach,free shuttle service senggigi area, just contact.