Tripadvisor
Bajawa
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews nice view volcano flores ende egg village
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

An okay place that is out of town. The hotel is in two buildings with the newer one across the road from reception and the dining area. There is no wifi in the newer building which was annoying as the description says there is wifi in all the rooms. Only one power point, which means you can’t watch the TV if you want to charge any devices. Not really a problem for us but could be inconvenient. We did have a comfortable bed pushed against one wall and the shower was hot with good pressure. Breakfast was from a choice of 4 items and was okay. There is no option to eat at the hotel for dinner but luckily we had a driver who took us into the town to get a meal as it’s too far to walk.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank zeroplastic
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

I've been stay here for couple days with my brother Adren for our first overseas travel. The facility is pretty good. The bed is ok, I mean it is just enough comfort to sleep. Hotel staff very friendly, they told me the 'must visit' places in Flores since it's my first overseas travel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

I really like to stay at Silverin hotel in my first time solo travel overseas. Nice view, nice room, good for low budget traveler so as I expected. I would like to stay there again when ever I visit Bajawa.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

- put me in the old property rather than the new one (which I paid 30ua$ for) - was tired so didn’t say anything
- old property had ants in bed, mould and peeling walls, smelled like toilet in the bedroom
- dead bugs on the ground everywhere, got 9 mosquito bites on my face without mozzy net to sleep in
- the kicker was then hotel owner argued that I had to pay and they are not associated with Agoda, when I have screenshots from Agoda that confirmed my booking and payment (backed up by credit card screenshot too). Instead of even taking a look at my proof, he kept pointing his finger at me, telling me repeated to just listen (when all he had to say was he is not on Agoda but I literally had a screenshot of his property page that magically appeared on Agoda by itself, is it?!) I even asked if an ex employee set it up then left, to which he also affirmatively said no. I then asked for his email to send my proof to so he can follow up himself, which he said he doesn’t have email. How can you not have email but be setup on Traveloka, Pulse, Agoda? They all need an email to create account. In the end I had a meltdown from stressors and his masochinistic attitude and he slammed his table at me like some father schooling a child rather than a vendor serving a paying customer.

I could have walked out and not deal with his attitude, but I genuinely wanted his staff to get paid for the (wrong room) services offered. Who knew I’d be reprimanded as such? Will be asking Agoda for refund anyway since I wasn’t even put in the new property but the old hostel one despite having paid for a cleaner newer option.

Atrocious, not worth the stress on a holiday in transit to deal with this pathetic owner and property.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

We stayed there for two days...it was trully nice place to stay with the nice panorama to the inerie volcano..the breakfast was Good(nasi goreng with fied egg and some fruits)And verry helpfull and friendlly staff;locatin is just next to the hinduism temple just 200 mtr from watujaji bus station ,on the way to Ende...we are really recomend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple