Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews hot coffee bukit indah lake toba photo spots per person fresh air height selfie background bis attractions taste place foods rest drop banana
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Couldn't stop taking photos when we were here! What an awesome place to snap some good photos while enjoying a cup of coffee! Definitely a place to drop by while in Lake Toba

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank Elton H
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Enroute stop at Simarjarunjung Hill for toilet break and enjoy a cup of hot ginger tea (too strong for me) and a piece of fried banana. The looks of rest house is a bit run down, needs a coat of paint to look better, as so many tourists come in and out. View of the lake was not at its best, very hazy.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank yfylou
Reviewed August 22, 2017

I stopped here on my way to Brastagi from Danau Toba. The stop provided a great and warm rest to fight the strong breeze that day on top of the long journey to Brastagi. So I had a hot ginger tea that was served together with a piece of banana fritter. The tea has a unique taste and the gingery scent and taste was strong. I shared a cup of the tea with my friend as we were not used to that taste. The weather was a bit cloudy that day nevertheless the scenery up there is breathtaking.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed May 10, 2017

We were so sad to see such a nice view but a lot of trash every where! We spent there less than half an hour. We left disappointed!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Chrissie2980
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Went there during our one day lake tons trip. Wow it is so cold up there and the scenery is breathtaking. Enjoy the hot coffee and goreng pisang with the cold weather was nice.
However there's a lot of trash everywhere, such an eyesore and not nice for pictures.

Date of experience: January 2017