See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

Great staff, very helpful and forthcoming with information on the local eateries and shops. Comfortable rooms and the pool was excellent... even got to dress up in the traditional wedding garment. Any problems just ask elva, nothing is to difficult...

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Good enviroment.service so efficient.staff are great..thanks to Elva.superb service.kudos to her team..execellent.will come back soon. Pool are great.nice views from the pool.buffet breakfast good.Highly recommend.cheers.

Naz.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2019

I stayed few times here and experienced pleasant stays. The last time I stayed here was Saturday, March 16 2019. I took a medium long trip from Batusangkar to Padang and stayed for a night in this hotel. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. I booked for a Deluxe room but surprisingly the receptionist upgrade the type of the room to Executive for free from the hotel. The room was very large for married couple like us. It's like fit 2 families with 2 kids of each in it. The swimming pool was also very nice. Kids pool was available. The only thing that didn't quite amaze me was the menu of the breakfast and the centralized A/C. But afterall, I love to stay here and definitely wish to stay here again.

Room tip: The room of 627 have a really nice view to swimming pool
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay very much, the rooms are well kept, the pool is nice and clean and the staff were very friendly like family. The guest relations officer Elva was extremely helpful. Will come back for sure. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is good. Smell nice and feel warm. I love the pool. It is big and super clean.the staff super duper nice and easy to corporate. This hotel is recommended by me. And yeah, the GR was nice and friendly,thanks Elva for helping me during the day

Trip type: Traveled on business