“First and Last visit”

Ranked #329 of 454 Restaurants in Medan
Medan, Indonesia
“First and Last visit”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We went to have lunch there with my friends, five of us ordered different meals, except my friend and I, we ordered chicken wings. The ordered served about 10 minutes after we ordered. Mine hasn't served yet, so I remind them about my order. They said that they still work on it. After 15 minutes they came and said that my ordered was sold out!

What? My friend's ordered which just the same with mine served like 15 minutes ago and you said mine was sold out? After waiting 25 minutes (after we order)? They said that I can wait for another 15 minutes for chicken wings, or I can change my order. Come on, it's lunch time, I'm starving and you ask me to wait another 15 minutes? They did not even bother to give me any compensation for that. The waiter just said sorry, that's all.

Since I have to back to the office, I change the order, it served in 5 minutes. I can say the food is okay, since I was angry and starving. I wont visit this restaurant anymore. Blacklist!

Visited October 2013