“Good food and place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 404 Restaurants in Medan
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Enjoy Medan dining featuring authentic Cantonese cuisine from the south of China with contemporary presentation. Enjoy a large variety of signature items and the largest selection of premium tea from mainland China at the Jade Chinese Restaurant.
“Good food and place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Great place to having dimsum in medan. The taste is really good, but the price is still cheap comparing to other local restaurant. And the staff is also very caring to us and polite in taking care us. Can't wait try another dimsum menu.

ManagementMC, Manager at Jade Chinese Restaurant, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Mr. Alvin,

We are very grateful to receive your review towards our Jade restaurant.

Indeed we provide dim sum during lunch time every day at Jade with the best quality in the affordable price. For your additional information, during Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday, Jade open at 10.00 AM to provide the dimsum.

We are pleased to serve you again with your love ones or your clients in the near future.

Best regards,

Jade Management

• Indonesian first
“Great place for some quality time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

It's a very best place to have a family gathering at jade. The food is really good and the environment is quite supporting to make my whole family enjoy and relax. The staff also very kind and warm-hearted. I felt really welcome in here. I would definitely recommend to all my friend!!! keep up the good work!!

Dear Ms. Tiffani,

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad to understand that your experience with us at Jade restaurant was very satisfactory.

We hope we could serve you again in the near future because we are ready to provide you again with an extraordinary experience.

Best regards,

Jade Management
medan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Dimsum in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We order most of dimsum type such as siew mau, har kau, Chong fan, and many etc. It was excellent taste without any MSG Feel. We can feel that original taste of dimsum. All the prawn is fresh and yummy. Crunchy. You can find a lot of variety dimsum with reasonable price. Taste the luxury. Elegant. Quality. You paid worth for all. Atmosphere. Clean and comfortable place that you can enjoy. Best service and management staff. You will never find such as dimsum creativity in other place. COME and DON'T MISS IT..

Calgary, Canada
“Food is Dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I went to this Jade Restaurant, which is located within J W Marriott, with my friends while having my vacation in Medan to have lunch. Just 2 hrs after the lunch, our stomach started to churn and we started to have lots of gas. I know it's food poisoning and immediately started taking charcoal. It took me 12 hrs and 4 doses of medical charcoal to suppress the diarrhoea. Even after the diarrhoea had stopped, I felt weak during the whole trip and it spoiled my trip. I travel a lot to 3rd world countries and do not get diarrhoea easily because I am used to their street food. Something must be really wrong within the Jade kitchen.

Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This would have to be the best meal I have eaten in a very long time. There lemon grass jelly with lime sorbet was so delicious. You must eat there as it is a wonderful meal. The ambience is very relaxing.

Visited October 2013