Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Massage and Spa in Medan

This place not only serve the best spa and Massage, they also gives the best services. They give... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2020
javinlie
Medan, Indonesia
via mobile
Nice Massage, therapist and the environment

Love the place, had go to this place 2 times. The first is the best, the second had a little bit... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2020

Jungle Trekking
5 Reviews
from $79.42
More Info
All reviews excellent massage welcome drink spa massage place is clean therapist receptionist service massaged medium
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I came here due to reccomendation from TripAdvisor when I was visitting Medan for a business trip, the location was so easy to be found as it is placed near the protocol street and the places looks quite decent and clean.
when you came to the receptionist they will give you a brochure containing the package you want to take, and after you choose the package you will be asked a few things related the pressure power and part of the body which you don't want to be massaged. Then, they will fill the result in a form and give the form to the therapist.
The service was so professional and I would like to come back here again while I am at Medan.

Date of experience: September 2013
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Vinz89,

We are very happy to know that we managed to provide you a great experience during your business trip.

At Zengarden, we are always looking for ways to improve ourselves everyday. Please feel free to send us an email and inform us, IF we fall short of that standard one day (I hope never! =D). I will personally make sure your opinion is heard.

Again, thank you and we would love to have you back at Zengarden!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Being in Medan for a business, i landed in Medan at 9am and had a full day of visits to my customers. I had the herb treatment and i was blown away. The treatment totally relaxed me, ans after the session was over my airway was super clear. I didnt remember the last time it felt so good to breathe. The spa experience was comparable to the one that i had at mesastila magelang (i paid $80) for one seventh of the price. Unbelievable! Definitely coming back when i am in town

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank miumeow
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Hello Miumeow,

We are thrilled to hear that Zengarden is providing the same value as the other high-end spa but with 1/7 of the price. It goes straight to one of our goals at Zengarden. Providing an affordable premium experience.

We are looking forward to have you back at Zengarden!

Thank you. Take care.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

i really love massage because it can relax my body and mind after fully stressed work... and Zengarden is the one which i can fulfil. Starting from the welcome drink and cold towel and then goes through the massage. it's totally perfect. and i can really feel the "zen-atmosphere" while i've been massaged..
until now,compare to other spa in medan, i choose to put two thumbs up to Zengarden coz they really provide what i need for my body massage..
highly recommended for chocolate treatment..

thanks Zengarden..
keep the good work.. :)

Date of experience: April 2013
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Hello Fredi W,

I and the whole crew at Zengarden appreciate your glowing review. We are thrilled to know that you had great experience at our spa. We are working hard day-in-and-day-out to ensure we can consistently meet and exceed your expectation.

Thank you.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Unfortunately i have to tell the truth that nowadays the spa isn't as good as the last time i visited. Now, i ordered the firm massage because i know that if i ordered the medium it will not be the real medium :)
So pretty much what i Am saying is i think they dont have a standard of massage technique they offered because this time it was horrible, and tomorrow im gonna have to go somewhere else because i was really unsatisfied.
Perhaps the new staff they are having are not provide as goos as service as the senior one, which i completely understand, therefore this place is still recommended, but keep in your mind that you have to request for the senior staff....

Sorry zen crew, just got to tell the truth....

Date of experience: January 2013
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Hello Susan,

I am truly sorry that you didn't have as good (or even better) experience than before.

Based on your feedback, I have put it in my list to improve / work on 2 things: pressure and technique.

All our therapists are undergoing strict training and there should be no differences between one or another (though, I admit that, the experience could be very subjective depending on many factors).

Regardless, we appreciate your feedback and we will strive to be better.

Thank you.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We spent a night in Medan and had two 90 minutes treatments while we were in Zengarden. It was good.
the place was neat and clean; it is about 10 mins from the airport. We head straight after our treatment for fear we might be caught in traffic jam.
It would be good if there's some landmark to identify the location as both times, our drivers missed the entrance.

Date of experience: December 2012
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Hello Shirley,

Happy new year.

I am glad you had a good experience at Zengarden.

We will work on the landmark (make it taller or more visible and also put some road signs) hopefully around February or March, depending on the permit from local officials.

Thank you and we are certainly look forward for your next visit in town.