“perfect spa experience”
Review of Zengarden

Zengarden
Ranked #2 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Medan
More attraction details
Owner description: Zengarden is a premium family spa in the heart of Medan. It is a peaceful and serene sanctuary devoted to nurturing harmony and relaxation through the healing powers of therapeutic touch. Each treatment at Zengarden is customized to address individual concerns and uses the most effective products and techniques.The result is an environment with intimate essence of nature that you will hopefully consider to be your retreat and a place to refresh and renew.
Jakarta, Indonesia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“perfect spa experience”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Being in Medan for a business, i landed in Medan at 9am and had a full day of visits to my customers. I had the herb treatment and i was blown away. The treatment totally relaxed me, ans after the session was over my airway was super clear. I didnt remember the last time it felt so good to breathe. The spa experience was comparable to the one that i had at mesastila magelang (i paid $80) for one seventh of the price. Unbelievable! Definitely coming back when i am in town

Visited June 2013
1 Thank miumeow
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Hello Miumeow,

We are thrilled to hear that Zengarden is providing the same value as the other high-end spa but with 1/7 of the price. It goes straight to one of our goals at Zengarden. Providing an affordable premium experience.

We are looking forward to have you back at Zengarden!

Thank you. Take care.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Medan, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
“a perfect relaxing mind”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

i really love massage because it can relax my body and mind after fully stressed work... and Zengarden is the one which i can fulfil. Starting from the welcome drink and cold towel and then goes through the massage. it's totally perfect. and i can really feel the "zen-atmosphere" while i've been massaged..
until now,compare to other spa in medan, i choose to put two thumbs up to Zengarden coz they really provide what i need for my body massage..
highly recommended for chocolate treatment..

thanks Zengarden..
keep the good work.. :)

Visited April 2013
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Hello Fredi W,

I and the whole crew at Zengarden appreciate your glowing review. We are thrilled to know that you had great experience at our spa. We are working hard day-in-and-day-out to ensure we can consistently meet and exceed your expectation.

Medan, Indonesia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Not as good as the last time..”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Unfortunately i have to tell the truth that nowadays the spa isn't as good as the last time i visited. Now, i ordered the firm massage because i know that if i ordered the medium it will not be the real medium :)
So pretty much what i Am saying is i think they dont have a standard of massage technique they offered because this time it was horrible, and tomorrow im gonna have to go somewhere else because i was really unsatisfied.
Perhaps the new staff they are having are not provide as goos as service as the senior one, which i completely understand, therefore this place is still recommended, but keep in your mind that you have to request for the senior staff....

Sorry zen crew, just got to tell the truth....

Visited January 2013
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Hello Susan,

I am truly sorry that you didn't have as good (or even better) experience than before.

Based on your feedback, I have put it in my list to improve / work on 2 things: pressure and technique.

All our therapists are undergoing strict training and there should be no differences between one or another (though, I admit that, the experience could be very subjective depending on many factors).

Regardless, we appreciate your feedback and we will strive to be better.

Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“No Frills Massage”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We spent a night in Medan and had two 90 minutes treatments while we were in Zengarden. It was good.
the place was neat and clean; it is about 10 mins from the airport. We head straight after our treatment for fear we might be caught in traffic jam.
It would be good if there's some landmark to identify the location as both times, our drivers missed the entrance.

Visited December 2012
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Hello Shirley,

Happy new year.

I am glad you had a good experience at Zengarden.

We will work on the landmark (make it taller or more visible and also put some road signs) hopefully around February or March, depending on the permit from local officials.

Thank you and we are certainly look forward for your next visit in town.
Johore Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
“chocolate massage”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

2 days ago I visited Zengarden after reading a review. Well d place is really soothing n makes you feel relaxed. The Therapist are trained to provide good massage.I really enjoyed the chocolate massage.will definitely recommend to others n revisit in my next trip.

Visited December 2012
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Hello Mala V,

I am really glad you had good experience and absolutely appreciate your review.

Looking forward to see you on your next visit to Medan.