“Must-go-to Spa in Medan”
Review of Zengarden

Zengarden
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Medan
More attraction details
Owner description: Zengarden is a premium family spa in the heart of Medan. It is a peaceful and serene sanctuary devoted to nurturing harmony and relaxation through the healing powers of therapeutic touch. Each treatment at Zengarden is customized to address individual concerns and uses the most effective products and techniques.The result is an environment with intimate essence of nature that you will hopefully consider to be your retreat and a place to refresh and renew.
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Since their opening, I've been to Zen Garden for various treatments, and all have been great. The Spa looks very nice, modern and very clean. The arrival experience is nice with a drink and cold towel. The masseuses are well trained and they remember your wishes from your previous visit(s). Most of them speak some English, which is great, and even if their English is not so great it doesn't matter, they are so attentive and friendly and will guide you wherever you need to go with a smile :)
I personally loved the body scrub, it is a very good deal! You get a full body massage, body scrub, steam room and body mask. I felt totally relaxed afterwards. I can absolutely recommend this place !

2  Thank FemB83
Clarisse W, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Hello FemB83,

Thank you for your glowing recommendation. All of us at Zengarden appreciate it very much.

We are excited to know you had great experience and found our treatments to be good value.

Saying that, we promise to train everyone at Zengarden to have higher skill in English conversation (since it is not our first language).

Again, thank you.

"service"
in 9 reviews
"deco"

Reviewed August 9, 2012

One of my friend recommended this place to me 2 months ago. By the time I wrote this review, I had been there for 5 times, yes 5 times. I had 5 different kinds of treatment and honestly they all perfect. I,m sure zengarden will hit the peak very soon. No spa place can beat them in Medan. You,re the champion zengarden:). Keep a good work. Oh...one more thing, I love the music.

ZengardenSpa, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Hello Julesk27,

We are very grateful to have you as one of our regular customers.

We promise we will try hard not to disappoint you.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

reasonable prices, variety of treatments, very clean. terrific refreshing juice when you arrive and amazing Genmaicha (Japanese brown rice tea) after you finish (must try!)

I went there couple of times and will do it more often!

1  Thank sameeh_nimri
ZengardenSpa, Public Relations Manager at Zengarden, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Dear sameeh_nimri,

We are glad you have a pleasant experience in Zengarden.

Thank you for your regular visits.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

After 3 times visited zen garden, I decided to give a good review for zen garden through tripadvisor.

I had visited most of spa/massage place at medan, I honestly said I never get a perfect massage that really flowing with ryhtm. They all goods but not as nearly perfect as zengarden offered.

If you looking for a luxury and profesional service feeling, you definetly have to try zen garden spa at medan. All therapist are highly trained. Enviroment itself is very clean and tranquil.

Although all the treatments that zengarden offer are fantastic,personally recommended is hot stone massage.

You got 5 stars from me,zen garden. Keep your good work. Highly recommended spa center in medan - sumatera utara,indonesia.

1  Thank Sonnytanoto

Dear Sonnytanoto,

Thank you for your glowing review for Zengarden.

We are exceptionally thrilled to have you as one of our regulars.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.