Hotel Danau Toba International
Hotwire.com
$35
$32
Hotels.com
All reviewssun plazabiggest mallinternational airportimprovementfoods
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I satay start on 7th Nov until 9th Nov,Nice hotel for family holiday.View lake was very beautiful good for relaxing and fresh air.I and my family happy to stay at this hotel.Staff also help full if you ask something for your room.Only two thing that need to improve at the hotel ,their breakfast and hot water for shower.

Room Tip: Near the lake you can get nice view
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed in Bukit Lawang for 3 nights and one night in Medan, which is a really busy city, for our school trip. When I entered the Hotel Danau Toba International, I found it a lot cleaner and a lot more hotel-like. I think I felt it a lot cleaner because, I have stayed in a older and rustier hotel in Bukit Lawang. Also I was surprised by how sparkling clean the bathroom was compare to the other hotels in Bukit Lawang. But after scanning the view outside, I got disappointed how it looked so busy. Therefore, I recommend the Hotel Danau Toba International to people who doesn't mind the views outside.

Room Tip: Don't choose floors which are low.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank bearmyfist
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel 12-13 September 2013, only have limited time to choose hotel so we pick based on trip advisor's review & pics. But the hotel price is not really worth the expectations because for the same price there's another hotel with more modern & comfortable place. This hotel is already old fashioned, the room is old and dark, the bathroom interior is old, the breakfast taste of food is ordinary. The official taxi in this hotel do not have argometer, they charge much higher than if we take taxi bluebird using argometer. But I have to admit that the service is good enough, they are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sisi S
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel foe 2 nights on July 2013. Its very wonderful hotel, all staff also are very helpful and friendly. I would like to recommended this hotel to my friends and relations who will have their vacation in Medan

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Daniel910
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights in a Superior Room on the 10th floor overlooking to the swimming pool. An old 4 star hotel but well located about 10 minutes by car from Polonia Airport & 10 minutes walk to Sun Plaza Shopping Center. Bed room & bath room were clean. LCD TV available in the room. Free in room WIFI was good but has very slow speed. Swimming Pool was big enough & has nice well maintained garden. Buffet breakfast was nice & a lot of choices. Laundry & Room Service at reasonable price. Reception staff were not so friendly. Overall it is a good value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side overlooking to the main steet are noisy due to traffic. Rooms on the back side overlooking to the swimming pool are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business