“Average Nasi Padang chain”
Review of Restaurant Garuda

Restaurant Garuda
Ranked #14 of 449 Restaurants in Medan
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Singapore, Singapore
“Average Nasi Padang chain”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is a well known nasi padang chain and competes with Sederhana. I love daging rendang but I thought sederhana's was much better

Visited April 2013

• Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur
“Food is superb”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

But, wondering weather will there be any cycle of food? Just curious! Recommended for them not to put so many dishes on the table. Let your customer choose their own dishes.

Visited September 2012
“Delicious food- solo women beware”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food. Everyone stared when I walked in as it is a very Muslim restaurant and I was wearing shorts. I was escorted out to an air con room and instead of being given a menu they gave me about 7 plates to choose from. I chose beef, a different beef (rendang) and salted fish. OMG amazing taste.
It was reasonably priced I thought compared to hotel prices and they also deliver to your hotel/ home. Please visit.

And no I didn't give my phone number out to the eager young male waiters desperate to practice their English on me and take me out

1 Thank Jldowd
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good food, over price”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Arrive in medan on 16 march in the lunch time then we arranged to having a lunch at garuda rest.i tried ayam pop and juice martabe (marquisa terong belanda) those are the most yummy food in this restaurant mix with green chili really boost my appetite. We tried also satay padang and the taste was good. But the price quite expensive compare to other padang restaurant hehehehe but overall i like the food :-)

2 Thank ladyrain12
Miami, Florida
“restaurant in Medan , indonesia”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The best restaurant. the food is continental.
Best customer service.

From morning till midnight. Almost 15 hours in operation and have many branches.

• Visited February 2013