“A place you must visit!!!”
Review of Bedudal Cafe

Bedudal Cafe
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Bukittinggi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Ljubljana
“A place you must visit!!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

When we were looking for tours around Bukittinggi and we found Bedudal Cafe. We took a tour with Lite'n'Easy tours (which can be found at Bedudal cafe) and it was great. Everyday we came to the cafe because the atmosphere and the people in the cafe are more the great. Thanks to all of you for the great time spent there.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank metkica

• Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Tour Guide Services from Bedudal Cafe”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We came back to Bedudal to have them organize the remainder of our stay in BT.
Moped Rental: First day, we rented 2 mopeds for a self-guided tour of the area. Bikes were in general good condition. Second day, we rented 4 bikes with guide (Tommy) included. He took us for an excellent tour/day trip that included Kopi Luwak, Sugar Cane factory, Puncak, Tasik Meninjau using off-the-beaten trails. Satisfaction=5/5.
Volcanic Climb: Unforgettable walk/climb to the peak of Gunung Marapi with Sari and Tommy as guides. Warning: not for the unfit. Satisfaction= 5/5.
Fikar is no nonsense manager of Bedudal. May not be everybody's cup of tea BUT my kids and wife really enjoyed the ambience and the friendship. We would use their service again any time.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank zzmelayu
Groningen, The Netherlands
“Miss them!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

These guys became friends for life, i stayed few nights in bukittingi but i'll always remember their hospitality, they made me feel like home in very little time.

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank DoubleJB
Sepolno Krajenskie
“best place in Bukittinggi”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The guys just rock! I've had amazing food and amazing time in Bedudal. Not only restaurant also the information about the area I received was just perfect... Go and get the Bedudal experience, it's worth

• Visited March 2012
4 Thank Boney M
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“best tourist information place with friendly and reliable staff”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I spent at Bedudal my first evening (landed there because of the rain :)) and felt there so good that I did not need to find anoter place for my three day long stay. Just on the very first day, after speaking to Fikar, I felt it is "my guide" for Bukit Tinggi - I booked a daily trip and was vary happy with all places Fikar showed me and his professional attitude. Not only the guys are friendly, but they also offer helpful and reliable advice on attractions that can be enjoyed in the area.

• Visited June 2012