“Everything in Smart Way”

POP! Hotel Tanjung Karang
Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Bandar Lampung
New York City, New York
“Everything in Smart Way”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have had the pleasure of spending 2 days in this hotel and I can honestly call it my home away from home. The staff were extremely smart, friendly, helpful.

The rooms were clean, internet was extremely very strong and fast - i felt in Singapore speed. The lobby very colorful and I am very pleasant to stay with. The breakfast was simple, sooo Delicious and simple. I don't know why i am asking for more oishi rice ( very smart )

Everybody is in the same level, you won't meet Manager there' all of them was working even the manager where I have talked. Smart concept hotel in small city in sumatra. Smart staff and Smart Idea from everybody in POP.

Keep it up for my next stay.

Room Tip: level up on 9th.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Widia A, Manager at POP! Hotel Tanjung Karang, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Johnpeterphilips,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment about your stay with POP! Hotel Tanjung Karang Lampung.

It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay and happy with our service and building concept.
We will forward this compliment to our champs (staff) to encourage them to give better service in the future.

Again, thank you for your comment, looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Corporate Operation Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed in POP! Hotel on June, 17th until 19th 2014. That was my first time I stayed there. At the first glance, I was astonished by its unique building architecture and even more with the inner part of the building. It's really colorful and I think this hotel suits best for youth travelers. You will be served by the generous staffs and nearby the front desk, there are drinking machine vendor and free computers that you can use all time. Either the bedroom or the bathroom has a very good quality especially about the cleanliness. Though the room is simple, you'll still get a 32-inch Samsung LED TV and hot shower inside the bathroom. You won't have a telephone but I suppose why would you need it right? You're traveling and I'm assuming most of you nowadays already have cellphones so I guess telephone is not really that necessary. Alright back to the topic again, you'll also have breakfast everyday and because this is a budget hotel, don't expext that you'll have a luxurious breakfast like in Ritz-Calton or Four Seasons. You'll just have several kind of foods that are provided and I have to say they taste really good! However if I may give an advice ( I hope the duty manager could read this lol), please add more varieties for the breakfast such as cereals, milk, and bread toaster. Hmm what else that I haven't talked about?? Oh yeah, the rates! (The most important thing that most travelers should know I guess), the rates are cheap enough. It cost only about for 328.000 IDR or just about $35 dollars per night. Well I think that's all and I highly recommend you to try to stay here.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank KevinWijaya
Widia A, Manager at POP! Hotel Tanjung Karang, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Dear Mr. KevinWijaya,

We are glad to hear that you are happy and have a nice experience during your stay with us, let me also thank to you for your time to write down your comment here. We will share this compliment to all of our champs (staff), for sure it will make us happy and will forward better service in the future.

POP! Hotel is one of budget hotel with unique building concept, colorful, simple and modern.
Our rate is room only, however we provide complimentary morning bite every morning from 7AM to 9.30 AM.

Again, thank you very much and we are welcome to see you again in the near future.

Palembang, Indonesia
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I've been stay at this hotel for 2 times. Overall are good for budget hotel.
The room is clean, all the guys in front desk are very polite and so cooperative.
There are many food corner around the hotel, and mini markets if you need something to look for.

Room Tip: 8th floor room have good city view and internet connection
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank yunan m
Widia A, Manager at POP! Hotel Tanjung Karang, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Yunan M,

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad to hear that you have a good stay with us at POP! hotel Tanjung Karang Lampung. We will share this compliment to all of our staff to make them more better and always happy to serve our guests.

POP! hotel is a budget hotel, but we strive to always give a good quality of product and service to our valuable guests.

Thank you and we wait to welcome you in the nearest future.