We took this hotel because Sheraton & Novotel is fully booked, alas the choice is either Grand Anugrah or Sahid Lampung. Sahid hotel chain used to be on par with Santika hotel chain, if not better. Unfortunately big names is not a guarantee, this hotel has so many negatives :
1. Sombre exterior, really uninviting impression
2. Sombre reception area, with stuffy smell of "kretek" (cloves cigarette)
3. Reception was polite & speedy.
4. Very old lift with 5 person capacity only. Reminds me with small hotels in Europe.
5. Again dark & stuffy hallway, did they save on aircon ?
6. Aircon was nice and cold, but the room has a cigarette smell.
7. Many light bulbs in the room is dead, this add the already dull room more duller.
8. The furniture in the room has seen better days, with many cigarette burn marks.
9. The bed was still good
10. The window is not entirely shut, with sounds of passing trucks and motorcycle disturbing you completely.
11. The bathroom really in poor state, the urinals have mold because the water never been flush for ages.
12. The room service really funny, they expect you to pay upfront and cannot charge to the room bill. The food is really salty and they have no stock on beverages (beer, coke) except juice.
Lesson learned : better stick to renowned world chain hotels or local chain hotels such as Aston, Harris, and Santika, and read TripAdvisor or Agoda before booking :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sahid Bandar Lampung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sahid Bandar Lampung