“long stay in Lampung Sheraton Hotel”

Sheraton Lampung Hotel
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Bandar Lampung
Bandar Lampung, Indonesia
“long stay in Lampung Sheraton Hotel”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I am living in this hotel around 6 months due to my work with foreign company in Lampung. It has very nice view and humble services, feel like in the home. For me, this hotel is very nice one.
I do not scrutinize well, maybe there are some pitfalls but the good things are everywhere.
Looking forward to the future stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Izwan_Jahri, Manager at Sheraton Lampung Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Mr Mu

Greeting from Sheraton Lampung

Thank you for being wonderful guest at Sheraton Lampung and thank you for your great comments at Trip Advisor and it is a pleasure for me to hear that you were enjoying our hospitality during your stay with us ,Together with our associates members, we are committed to make every stay is memorable, unique and warm and feeling like a home to all of our guests, including to you as well.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed November 28, 2012

A nice experience to stay in this hotel. Very helpful and friendly staff too. Everything was smooth and perfect. Room was clean and tidy. Bed is very comfortable. However, the quality of breakfast should be improved. Looking forward to come back next year!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank hwin76
Izwan_Jahri, Manager at Sheraton Lampung Hotel, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Mr. Hwin,

Thank you very much for great comment at Trip Advisor
I was our pleasure that you were enjoyed your stay with us and our associates taking good care of you, helpful, friendly so it made you feel welcomed and it was part of our commitment that we would like to make a connected relation to our guest so that will make great memorable that you can share with.
Thank you as well for your comments with regards to the room cleanliness. We know that cleanliness in the room was the biggest expectation of all hospitality experience that our guests will concern more.
Meanwhile, I am do totally agree to your comment that b’fast need to be improved so it can meet guest expectations and I do believe that In your next visit you will enjoy different experiences of our B’fast quality .
We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further assistance and We are looking forward to welcoming you in near future

Regards.
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed November 27, 2012

When I am done with the business works in Lampung, I long to get enwrapped in a cozy dwelling which I can call home. In Sheraton Lampung for many years I have been coming back here despite of the fast development and emerging of other staying accomodations, as nothing can compare to the personal genuine services as given by the hotel staffs. The uniquely architecture with ethnic touch differentiates my stay in Sumatra from just the other tall concrete hotels found in any big cities.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are excellent!
Dear Mr. Michael

Great from Sheraton Lampung

Thank you for being wonderful guest and we are delighted to hear that you were enjoying your experience at Sheraton Lampung , And connected with our friendly associate to make your more memorable and always good to back to Sheraton Lampung as your second home

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed here twice this year for a work related travel. Like any other Sheraton hotel, this hotel has its own charm. The front desk staffs are very nice and helpful.

The room however, need some improvement. During my 2nd stay in deluxe room, the hot water was barely running.

The breakfast was good. It served Indonesian and western food.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank nwinata
Izwan_Jahri, Manager at Sheraton Lampung Hotel, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Ms Nhunhunhu

Warm greeting from Sheraton Lampung

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on tripadvisor.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our associates took good care of you and made you feel welcomed.
Thank you for your comment about your experience and it was part of our commitment to improve the facilities like hot water problem and I do believe that it will be not happen on your next stay to Sheraton Lampung.

Once again, thank you for your time and I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future to Sheraton Lampung Hotel.

Warmest Regards

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Conveniently located, this hotel offers quiet, comfortable rooms and a staff that is second to none. The pool and outdoor dining area are relaxing, and the sorrounding vegetation gives it a soothing, oasis-type effect. I found the food options to be good, and thoroughly enjoyed the bar area and the live music. There is a nice fitness room (open all day, unlike the competition) and sauna and the "spa staff" is attentive to your needs. The sales team and people at the front desk could not be more nice & helpful; I can still see their smiling faces. Thank you Sheraton Lampung! Hope to see all of you again. Harland D

Room Tip: Pool view is nice
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Bandar Lampung December 17th 2012

Dear Mr Harland

Thank you for staying at Sheraton Lampung, and also thank you for your great comments at trip advisor.
It is a pleasure for me to hear that you enjoyed during your stay with Sheraton Lampung and it was part of our commitment that We would like to make a connected relation between all associates and our guests so that it will be a great memorable to share with .
Mr.Harland we are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact me personally if I may offer you any assistance prior to your arrival.

Best personal regards

India
Reviewed November 21, 2012

It's a nice and old property nestled just out of the city centre. Architecture looks distinct Dutch with a rainforest type of theme when you are going towards the room. The lobby is huge and houses a coffee shop where they serve you almost everything. The staff at the reception were very helpful and would go an extra mile to please you.

The rooms were quite decent and had everything which one may require. The bathrooms again were of adequate size although the bath area seemed a bit cramped. However, the shower was quite strong and relaxing. The beds again were quite comfortable, not very soft. My package included free wireline Internet, which was non functional. When I asked the front office about this, I was told that the IT guy had already left for the day and she would have it restored the next day. This was very surprising. Moreover, a 5 star hotel should be providing wireless access, not a wireline in this age.

I dined once at the Pandanwangi restaurant and the food was ok. Being an international chain, they should cater with a few more option cuisine to cater to the diverse international clients.

All in all a comfortable stay.

Dear Mr.Sanjay

Warm Greeting from Sheraton Lampung,
We would like to express our thank you for being such a wonderful guest while you were at Sheraton Lampung, and also thank you for your comments at trip advisor.
It is a pleasure for me to hear that you enjoyed your stay with Sheraton Lampung and thank you for your comment that during your stayed our internet was not working properly, and it was part of our commitment to develop and also up grade our internet connection and our in room wifi so that can be easy to make connected while we are away from home to our family and also busses relation
Mr Sanjay we are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and my personal guarantee that your last experience of internet connection will not be happened

Jakarta
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have been back to this hotes many times in the past few years. My parents took me here for a family trips to visit some relatives when I was in my teens.

This is a nice old hotel with beautiful lobby in traditional Indonesian Architecture. Rooms are recently renovated, ground and garden area are well kept, however, the tennis courts need maintenance.

The front desk reception staff, Widia Sari, was hepful and friendly. Breakfast is adequate for Lampung standard.

If you are looking for a nice, relaxing resort hotel, this place is an excellent choice.

Sandi

Room Tip: Rooms facing pool are more desirable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Izwan_Jahri, Manager at Sheraton Lampung Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Mr. Sandi
Greetings from Sheraton Lampung Hotel.

Thank you for staying with us and we are delighted to hear that you were enjoying your experience at our hotel.
You are absolutely true, indeed, our hotel is located in the heart of city of Bandar Lampung and offers a sanctuary atmosphere with resort-styled, free-form swimming pool, the greenery around the hotel, We just finished refurnish our beautiful restaurant to make our guest stayed more memorable
You are absolutely true that our tennis court are looks old and need soonest to be repaint and good maintain
it was part of our commitment that We would like to make a connected relation between all associates and our guests upon arrival up to departure so that it will be a great memorable to share with .
we are looking forward to welcome you back to Bandar Lampung in the nearest opportunity.

Warm regards,