Once in a while you come across a resort that delivers on all counts and when that happens you experience the unforgettable joy of a perfect holiday.
The Gangga Island Resort is one such place. We were there primarily for scuba diving, which was very good. The dive crew are experienced and outstanding. Safety, briefing, instructions, facilities everything is top notch. From sliced pineapple to fresh towels, they think of everything. Dolphy was our group leader and Anton who took us out snorkeling was a hoot.. The resort itself is a gem, hidden on an Island among old beautiful trees. Just 15 rooms spread across the property ensures that you have privacy and yet attention from the staff.
The food is outstanding. Each meal an experience. Thanks to the chef, a combination of local specialties and international favourites. Even my vegetarian needs were taken care of.
The spa is worth a visit or two or three!. Nothing like a wonderful massage at the end of a days diving.
Sheila, Daby, Herman, the staff take you under their wing from the moment you step off the boat.
Gangga is the kind of place that calls you back.
Once is definitely not enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind and relish on the tip of a small island located off the cost of Manado in North Sulawesi, Indonesia, called Gangga Island Resort & Spa. Where thirty elegantly furnished & air conditioned wooden bungalows with high ceilings and a spacious veranda overlooking the beach are discreetly set at the base of a jungle covered hill. An unparalleled scuba diving experience is waiting for you in North Sulawesi! Gangga offers sensational diving where you can get up close and personal with diverse and remarkable sea life from both the Indian and the Pacific Oceans. The resort is an ideal starting point for the diving sites of Bangka Island, Bunaken National Marine Park and Lembeh Strait, making it a favorite destination for underwater photographers. For both divers and non-divers the picturesque white sand beach, the large salt-water pool, a traditional spa and the high quality of service at Gangga Island Resort will guarantee a peaceful and relaxing stay. Our friendly and accommodating staff will be happy to welcome you and assist you with your requirements, endeavor to make your stay in Gangga enjoyable and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Gangga Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gangga Island Hotel Manado
- Gangga Island Resort And Spa