“Amazing restaurant service & Highly Recommended”
Review of Aston Manado Hotel

Aston Manado Hotel
Ranked #5 of 45 Hotels in Manado
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing restaurant service & Highly Recommended”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

First came in Manado in December with my wife . I stayed at the hotel Regina is almost near to the Hotel Aston Manado , the first impression bored , do not clean very poor . in the evening my wife and I wanted to have dinner , but a loss for restaurant . We are looking for an alternative to trying to see some good Restaurant Website that is , we were impressed with some of the comments some type of dinner service at the Hotel Aston is so warm.

Arriving at Vanilla Restaurant greeted with 2 waitress ( Zandy and Stella ) with restaurant leader ( Mario ) . We both tried the promo is " Woku fetucini " flavor which is so thick with Manado cuisine . Dinner service was amazing waitress who is so attractive . Finished eating waitress and restaurant leader always ask dinner satisfaction .really profesional all staff make us same like family. We did not order dessert but we were both given Compliment dessert " Lumpur Cake " from Mario Really we were both very happy and will definitely be back again at this hotel in the near future . Highly Recommended .

Room Tip: very,very good
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Tabea,

Warm Greetings From Aston Manado Hotel.

Dear Bruno A.

On behalf of the management, I would like to thank you for your review at this site. We are happy to know that you had a splendid dinner time at Vanilla Restaurant. It is our genuine pleasure to serve our valuable guests such as you and your wife. Hope to welcome you again at Vanilla Restaurant with various dishes to taste. Wish you and family have a great day. Regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Shanghai, China
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The staff at the Aston Manado Hotel were very friendly and helped us find some spices that one of our friends wanted us to bring back home! The staff was glad to answer any questions we had about local food, or entertainment spots especially Ms. Merry and Ms. Esther, whom were very friendly during breakfast, and catered to helping make our breakfast times more pleasant. The whole staff very much made our stay enjoyable, and easy. Thank you Aston Manado Hotel! And thank you Ms. Merry and Ms. Esther!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Tabea

Warm Greetings From Aston Manado Hotel.

Dear Diego G.

We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with us. Additionally, we are glad to read that you felt the staff was attentive and helpful.
Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we sincerely look forward to welcome you back in near future. Wish you success, regards.
Scottsdale, Az
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel before moving to our dive resort. All the people we met there were friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and well appointed. We had traveled 2 days to get here and went to have hour massages at their in house spa. What a treat for approximately $17 each! Our meals were very good. The food was well prepared and nicely represented the local cuisine. I would like to mention the two chefs - Chef Amiek, the executive chef, and Chef Vasco. They both came around to ask us if everything was good, and to offer conversation.

Merry and Ekin were also gracious servers, and we felt welcome and respected. A lovely experience.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem good.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SueOut
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear SueOut

Tabea....................warm greeting from Aston Manado

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Aston Manado on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us, and enjoyed our product, facilities and services. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our associates, so that they may be recognized for their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

Best regards,
Aston Manado
www.astonmanado.com
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I and my colleagues stayed in Aston Manado Hotel for 20D/19N for business trip. Because we were long stay guess, the hotel's rate for us was very affordable and suitable for our office's rate. More over, the price was included dinner!

The hotel management was very understand that we were long stay guess. So that, they tried hard to make us comfort during our stay in the hotel. The hotel staff' hospitality was excellent. They serviced us by their heart. They always asked us what we wanted to or our needs, even our favorite menus so that they can provided for our dinner. So that, in this review, I, represent my colleagues, would like to thank to:
1. Executive Chef Amirudin
2. Chef Agus
3. Shift Leaders : Romario & Alfons
5. Waitresses : Ami, Esther, Lia, Ekin, Stella, etc.
6. GRO : Brigitta

Last but not the least, my very special thank is for the GM : Mr. Bobby Siswara.
Based my personal experience, I never see a Hotel GM like him : a very hard worker, humble person and always smiling.

However, I also have a suggestion for the management to improve their service to the hotel guess. Before the guess check in, the FO always ask the guess's ID card. The FO staff should not only scan the ID card, but they should note the data/information on the ID card, such as the guess's birthday. It happens to me, Aston Manado missed my birthday:( I have good experience about this matter when I stayed in M*rc*r* Pontianak. The hotel management noted my birthday and gave me special gift (polo shirt with M*rc*r* name print on it and a bar of hotel made chocolate).

But overall, I give Aston Manado my Excellent rating for their hospitality, kindness and service during my stay in the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Sip3542

TABEA............................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

It was a pleasure to have you with us for twenty - two days and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. I sincerely thank you for your great review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor. Thank you for highlighting our quality products and services that is very much appreciated. I am also considering and learning about your very good input and suggestions that I believe these will be useful for our improvements.
I am very happy that we were able to surpass your expectation and that you had a memorable stay with us.
I look forward to the pleasure of a return visit and to welcoming you back at Aston Manado.

Best wishes,
Aston Manado
www.astonmanado.com
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Fantastic and unexpected experience in Manado
The Hotel looks newly renovated really nice rooms, the beds are very comfortable.
The hotel staff could not do enough for me, lots of great advice on places to visit.
I very much felt at home. Food in the restaurant was of a very high standard.
I was delayed by two days in Manado and really enjoyed my time at the Aston.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank graham p
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear gpurnell.

TABEA........................Warm greeting from Aston Manado.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write positive comments on the TripAdvisor. I am glad that you had enjoyed and felt at home during you stay with us. I can learn that you also very satisfy with our room, comfortable bed, and high standard of food quality and our services. It is our aim to make all customers exceed their expectation during stay with us. I will pass on your comments to my associates. Once again thank you for your great comments.
I and team look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

best wishes,
Aston Manado.
manado
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

i like so much tinutuan its delicious.....good cooking.....and very nice....maybe i must come back to aston again to try tinutuan manado........nike fish and bakwan its nice too.......everything in here its ok....good service.....i like merry his have good person...mrs.ekin its beautyful...nice smile..and to chef fian the best cook...clever.....

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Tabea. Warm greetings from Aston Manado Hotel.

Dear Yuenchwe.

Thank you for your comment at Tripadvisor. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your breakfast at Aston Manado Hotel. Every dish is specially made for our beloved guests. Your compliment towards our staffs is well received, the management will surely notice them for their hard work. Wish you to come again at Aston Manado Hotel, have a great day. Regards.
Shanghai, China
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Straightforward good hotel. Clean, value for money but most important, excellent service from all staff as you walk in to the time you step out. Birgita, Esther and Merry have treated me as a true guest....thumbs up to the Manado Hospitality.

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor, see view so you can see the island from your window.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Tabea. Warm greetings from Aston Manado Hotel.

Dear Claude R.

On behalf of the management, I would like to give our appreciation for your comments at this site. It has always been our genuine pleasure to serve our guests so that they could have a memorable stay at Aston Manado Hotel. Your positive comments to our staffs will be informed accordingly. Hope to welcome you again at Aston Manado Hotel, and wishing you success. Regards.