“So Sadaaaappppp” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Manado
Surabaya, Indonesia
“So Sadaaaappppp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Manado porridge at b'fast menu hotel Aston Manado' sooo Sadaaappp"(manado langued). And Aston Manado so lucky have staff Esther, Ekin and Ratih. They serve guest at restaurant very good and banyak-banyak senyum...

Room Tip: Need more high speed wifi at room hotel
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, November 26, 2013

Dear Harno H.

We would like to thank you for comment at this site. We are glad that you liked the food and pleased with the services during your breakfast time at Aston Manado Hotel. Hope to see you again at Aston Manado Hotel, and wish you have a great day. Regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Asia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Obviously the manager said to the staff "impress"! It's a good value hotel in central Manado. Stayed here many times and will again in the future. At breakfast I almost became dizzy watching staff zapping around, but all in a very helpful and pleasant manner...particularly Esther with the beautiful smile and Merry. Keep up the good work....James

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, November 20, 2013

Dear James.

So happy to know that you were delighted by the services we offered during your stay at Aston Manado Hotel. All of your compliments are well received, and will surely pass to Esther concerning your compliments. Can't hardly wait to welcome you again. Wish you have a great day. Best regards.
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed in Manado for 2 nights at the start of my month trip to West Papua. This was such a good hotel with excellent service and value for money that I booked the Makassar Aston for my return from Raja Ampat. I was very satisfied there too. From my limited experience it's a good chain. I had a nice bright room with a good view towards the sea. Lots of hot water and good pressure in the shower. The breakfast buffet offered a vast choice of delicious Indo and international dishes. Excellent coffee too!
Suggestions? Turn off the Muzak in the halls - no-one listens to it anyhow. It was annoying to hear it through my closed door in my room. When I called the front desk to suggest that they turn it down they switched it off immediately.
Also neither Aston had good city maps nor English tourist information available in the rooms or at the front desk.
I also suggest that tourists can call Bluebird Taxi for reliable and inexpensive meter taxis around town or to the airport.

Room Tip: High floor, view of the sea.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Kendd.

On behalf of the management, I would like to say our gratitude to you for reviewing Aston Manado Hotel at this site. All of your valuable suggestions are most welcome and hoping on your next visit you will see more positive improvements in services and facilities towards our valuable guests. Wishing you have a great day, Regards.
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Two weeks ago my wife and I stayed for 5 days at Aston Manado Hotel. Aston Hotel is very good hotel, the location is very strategic, the service are very good, staff friendly and they are always give a big smile. During our 5 days stayed at the hotel, we make friends with every staff of the hotel, like Calvin Koraag, Silvana, Mithra, Merry, Esther, Ratih ,Istara, Nancy, Agus S, Amirudin, Vasco, Faldi and Ivan (who helped me to find a good Chinese Restaurant) and many more including the General Manager, Bobby Siswara. The breakfast is quite good especially the 'bubur Manado'. Thank you all. Tabea

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2013

Dear, Jack007.

Thank you for your thoughtful review on Aston Manado Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will definitely share your comments with the team of which we are sure they will be happy to know you have mentioned them on this prestigious site. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Regards.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Being and spending my time here is a great nice experience. The welcoming is nice. They handle reservation very good. The room is great since I got a room with nice view. I can see the sea and I love it. I spent the night by listening the accoustic performance in the lounge which I love. The breakfast is great, the food and the service are good. Thanks for serving me well here.

• Stayed November 2013

Dear Jerry Paath.

Thank you so much for taking sometime to review Aston Manado Hotel at this site. We are happy to know that you had a splendid stay, it is our genuine pleasure to pamper our valuable guests such as yourself. Wishing you to come again at Aston Manado Hotel, and have a great day. Regards.
Solo, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

The recommended place to stay,as the location is very strategic and convenience especially for business traveler like me. The service are good, staff friendly and very welcome.
thank you aston Manado....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Tabea, warm greetings from Aston Manado Hotel

Dear Darko D.

Thank you for your review at this site. We are happy to know that you had a splendid stay. We will surely share the positive comments to the team, and wishing you to come again at Aston Manado Hotel, we can't hardly wait to welcome you again in near future. Regards.
Denpasar, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I spent last long weekend in Manado for Snorkling in Bunaken and stayed at Aston Manado. All I could say with the hotel is TWO THUMBS UP. The location of the hotel near Marina so I have easy access to Bunaken and The staff helped me to find the boat to Bunaken, it really helps!. Not to mention The breakfast menus which make me want to go back again to Aston Manado, The Tinutuan is soo yummy-Sadap sakali jo...!!! With Aston GM always walk around to ensure us having what we need at the restaurant and excellent Room service and warmed staff and clean hotel, it is no wonder Aston to be the number one business hotel in Manado. Thank you Aston for making my holiday wonderful and feel at home. Great success to Aston, would recommend Aston to my friends when traveling to Manado.

• Stayed November 2013
Tabea, warm greetings from Aston Manado Hotel

Dear EtiNurhayati,

We appreciate the time taken to share your experience over your recent stay at Aston Manado Hotel. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, especially the breakfast buffet at Vanilla Restaurant. Your kind comments will be shared with all the team members.
We look forward in welcoming you back in the near future where once again you may enjoy our warm hospitality that makes you feel like home. Regards.