Aston Manado Hotel
$48
Aryaduta Manado(Manado)
$36
  • Pool
All reviewsthe general managerbusiness hotelnice hotelbreakfast buffetnice roomeasy accesswifi connectionbusiness tripyellow ricebubur manadocomfortable bedegg stationlaundry servicerecommended hotellocal foodswimming poolvisit manado
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel has a nice room and i would say also that the restaurant have some crews with friendly attitude and good service. Ratih and esther are usually helpful to every guests who enjoy their breakfast or dine-in at the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Tabea, warm greetings from Aston Manado Hotel.

Dear Nyinyo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us at Tripadvisor. We are happy to know that our guests are having delightful moments of a heartfelt service. Hope to welcome you again at our hotel and wishing you have a great day.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Here we are for the second time stay at Aston Manado Hotel as we are enjoying our fist stay, so we are back here. One week a holiday time, should find a convenience place to stay feels like at home. All staff are very welcome, Breakfast time is a great moment to enjoy the taste food at Aston Manado. All staffs greets us warmly, very helpful and informative to recommend us the foods especially Bubur Manado.
Besides, the General Manager of Aston Mr. Bobby Siswara also always around and welcome us every morning when have a breakfast.
The room service also give an excellent service, all orders come fast and in order. Every day Room always keep tidy and neat..
Over all, what we need is there.......Thank you Aston to give us number 1 service. Keep going the great team work for the guest!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Nina,

TABEA......................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your great and positive feedback on the TripAdvisor. We are all glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed our services and quality products. I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Aston Manado some time in the near future.

best regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very helpfull, friendly and personal staff. Best sofar I had in Indonesia. They all introduce themself by their name. Merry and specially Esther were very helpful although Esther should straight up her back! Will recommend this Hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2013
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Fadejaap

TABEA.................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed with our services and I am very pleased to learn that you had a good experiences stay at Aston Manado where our associates introduce their name and also applied to call you by name. We are here all commit to serve our customer by heart and will always to do our personalize service to all of our customer.
Thank You very much for your great review on TripAdvisor. I and team look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

with best regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2013

i feel verry comfort stay at Aston Manado. Marry is one of duty at restaurant she was verry good service and pleasant girl. My wife and i want to say thanks to merry you are a good table manager. And we are verry happy during stay in Aston hotel manado.

• Stayed: October 2013

Tabea, warm greetings from Aston Manado Hotel.

Dear mtavipf.

On behalf of the management I would like to thank you for reviewing our services at Tripadvisor. We are so glad that you felt all the comfort during your stay at our Hotel. We will surely pass trough your positive comments to Merry and wishing you have a great day.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Amazinggg..wonderfulllll...beautifulllll...

Sambutan dan service terbaik ada di hotel ini..

Trust me it is...

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear Agung,

TABEA....................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

It is our greatest pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Aston Manado. I am glad to know that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations.
Thank you very much for your positive review on the TripAdvisor. I look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

best regards,