“Great hotel for business and holiday”

Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado
Ranked #11 of 44 Hotels in Manado
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Have just spent a 3 nights here for business, very impressed. Location is great and Rooms are huge and well appointed - great value for money. Only issues I have; is check in a little slow and no WIFI in the rooms only cable - I know I am picking and that shows the quality of the rooms, service and value for money. Breakfast is quiet good and the restaurant food is not too bad - but I would recommend going local on the food front, get down to the waterfront and eat with the locals. Will be staying here again when coming to Manado in the future.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Thamrin A, IT & E-commerce Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2012

Dear Tsar100,

Warmest Greetings from Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado...

On behalf of our team, I would like to sincerely express our gratitude for your stayed in Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado. We are very appreciate for your positive feedback. in regard of front office we will increase the quality of our service to meet the standart and professionalism. Once again thank you very much to shared your experience with us. We are couldn’t wait to greet and welcoming you in Manado again for your next visit.

Best Regards,

Thamrin Ase

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Central location restaurant coffee shops & free wifi both concierge & reception staff are helpful & friendly & any problems are resolved hotel also has a pool & a business Ctr>rooms are large with comfortable bed & modern bathroom with large walk in shower only issue is smoking allowed in lobby lounge & restaurant??concierge drove me to a local shop 10 min away as I wanted to buy magnets & post cards as my time was short here>extra service touches are appreciated >breakfast is substantial

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Michael D
Thamrin A, IT & E-commerce Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2012

Dear Michael,

We are very honored and happy to know that you are quite satisfied with our services and product, actually that is our vision. and It is a pleasure to know that you are still have a time to write about us and shared your experience. We are very thankful during your stay in our property, you are very precious to us. We cannot wait to greet you for your next visit in Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado.

Best Regards.

Thamrin Ase

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We stayed 7 nights partly business and partly pleasure. The rooms were comfortable and the service very good.

The staff were so friendly and helpful. No complaints and would recommend this hotel situated in a good central position in town

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank completemanuk
Elwas, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Dear Sirs

Warmest Greetings from Manado....

We are very happy to find your feedback that you have an enjoyable stay during your 7 nights stay at our hotel. On behalf of our team, I'd like to sincerely extend our gratitude and big appreciation to you to have stayed in our hotel and to recommend our products and services to your friends.

Thank you for your attention and we look forward to welcoming you back in our property when I'd like to welcome you personally.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We stayed there for a week for business trip. The location is perfect, the food is great and value for money. But the service bit slow. It would be great hotel if they could pay attention to details. Lovely hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Gufron

Warmest Greetings from Manado.....

On behalf of our team, I would like to sincerely express our gratitude to have you stayed in Swiss-Belhotel Manado. It is indeed our commitment to make your every single stay as enjoyable as possible. We are happy to find that you have a good experience during staying at our hotel and We do hope that you will always stay with us on your future trip to Manado.
We do also thank you to have your feedback in regards with our service and we have been making any effort by providing enough training for all the staffs to ensure that they are able to provide efficient and professional service to all our customers.

Thank you and we wish you a very successful days.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We stayed here for a couple of nights either side of our flights, and found the hotel to be a perfectly pleasant "business"-type hotel. On arrival we had to pass through a metal detector, but it was not well enforced, presumably because we were obviously tourists. Once inside the staff were attentive, the room clean modern and the breakfast was plentiful.

Wewent for a walk from the hotel in the evening, which was interesting but without too much around beyond tthe immediate neighbourhood

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Anon_Brit99

Dear Mr. Anon

Warmest Greetings from Manado...

Hoping you have a great day today!

On behalf our our team, I would like to sincerely thank you to have stayed with us during your leisure trip to Manado.We are very happy indeed to find that you have a wonderful experience with our products and services.Please kindly drop me a call when you are coming back to Manado and I will be delighted to welcome you personally. my number is 081328833100.

Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back to Manado.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

Although this hotel is not as big and elegant as the other swiss-belhotel in indonesia the service are as excellent and the rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast menu has always been my bigest concern, this hotel might not have a lot of choices for food and drink but it is sufficient for me and their manado porridge (bubur manado) is to die for! Its location is perfect for business since it is in the centre, but not so good for holidays. The price is also lower than the average of swiss belhotel room rate

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the streets (which also face the sea)
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Cinlestari

Dear Ibu Cinlestari,

Warmest Hospitality Greetings from Manado....

On behalf of my Swiss-belhotel Manado team, I would like to sincerely extend our gratitude to have you stay in our hotel during your trip to Manado. We were very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do thank you to have shared your experience in TripAdvisor.
It is our commitment to make your stay with us memorable and enjoyable.

Once again,thank you and I am looking forward to welcoming you back in our property.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

We stayed for nearly a month in this hotel due to work for a big scale international event. Just because the high demand in Manado most hotel became so arrogant. This hotel was expensive compare to other hotels around there and yes I've tried many in this city. The furniture was old and dusty, and its hard to just communicate with the staff. The only food was ok. The internet was practically unusable. The spa has very good value for couple, but its located near the gym with late night house music, so its hard to relax.
Personally I would not stay at this hotel anymore.

Room Tip: just look for other hotel in this city
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank MNova
Elwas, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Dear Ms. MNOVA

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor and I do apologize for your inconvenience during your stay with us. I found your feedback is very useful to improve our products. On March 2011, there was an International event,ARF DIREX took place in Manado when most of hotels were fully booked during the ARF DIREX from 7-15 March 2011. For Corporate customers, we have provided corporate rate which is quite reasonable. On December 2011, we have new furniture for our lobby and lounge and will continue to replace the Swiss-cafe furniture. For internet access, as of August 2011, we provide free internet access in all rooms and public area with 4 Mbps which is quite fast.
I hope that you give me a chance to welcome you back in our hotel when I will be pleased to meet you personally. This in my cellular number 081328833100 and I do expect to have your call due to I could not trace you in our PMS.

Once again thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to my property.