See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2014

i recently stayed at this hotel for one night at saturday,when i arrive at the lobby, oh my God is this a four stars hotel?!? the interior was too standard and he ambience also standard. The receptionist was helpful and when we come to our room (standard room) the size was small and the bathroom also small and the most annoying thing is the shower room was also small and the shower was horrible that no adjust lever to make the water soft stream but just a default stream that kinda pinch in the skin. The good things about this hotel is definitely the location in front off losari beach and the central culinary of makassar consist many various kind of local food. The hotel also had a discotheque name botol musik, jacuzzi spa and delta spa so that we can relax and enjoy the night without going too far. The breakfast was standard consist of local food, bread, salad, omelette egg and many kind of bread. Despite with the room, i will stay again at this hotel next time because the entertainment things we found here..

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The hotel is just in front of Losari Beach. We stayed for 2 nights. Easy to find food and lots of souvenirs shops nearby and places to walk around. For breakfast just enjoy the hotel buffet - it is quite good. Staff are friendly and courteous. The room is basic and furnishing is dated but good enough for sleeping. Internet connection is easy but the speed is frustrating. Could be better.
• Stayed 2013, traveled with my wife and my daughter

Room tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I was book Hotel Quality thru Agoda earlier. But when I came to Hotel Quality, they said that the room already fully booked and there no room left for me although I had already have the hotel voucher.
It seems that the hotel admin missed my hotel voucher and did not process my booking.

Not recommended hotel in Makassar!

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The hotel is just in front of Losari Beach (more like a sea front to me than a beach..). We stayed for 2 nights. Easy to find food and lots of souvenirs shops nearby and places to walk around. For breakfast just enjoy the hotel buffet - it is quite good. Staff are friendly and courteous. The room is basic and furnishing is dated but good enough for sleeping. Internet connection is easy but the speed is frustrating. A friend next door facing mainland, had a room with a view of half a brick wall. Could be better.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Location is good: our room looked upon the ocean (nice sunset), Losari beach and the dozens of food stalls at night.

Staff are young and enthousiastic.

Breakfast was good with a lot of choice, especially of Indonesian food.

We checked in early (7am) but that was not a problem.

It lacks a swimming pool, which is a pity in this hot climate.

Date of stay: October 2012