Stayed there for 3 nights with my GF
Wonderful view in the evening as our little hut is overlooking the sea. Can see the little marine creatures moving about after every wave poured in. bathroom area was huge and so is the bedroom. There is a little "zoo" nearby too.
Now for the not so fantastic points: Bath tub was very small,the size of the bathroom terrified my gf as the facilities inside are like at each corner and kinda a distance apart from one another. Air con went out in the morning so we have to get out of the room early to walk about as there isnt any shuttle service.
Walking back from the lobby is really nice as the area is very cooling and smooth though if you walk at night it gets errie
Didnt really try the water sports as it is kinda EX and looks very overused. Instead we just chillout near the beach
Restaurant has a nice view and the mood is about right though the food does not comply with the ambience
Really enjoy the trip if you are looking for a relaxing and quiet 3 days 2 night chillout trip. Though i will not recommend anything more than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the East coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands