Spent 3 days in Loola Resort - 13-15June with my family of 6, including three kids aged 11, 9 and 5. To be honest, I was hessitated whether to proceed after Darren (the reservation staff) told me over email that there is no aircon, no TV, no internet and most importantly - no water heater in the sea chalets! I was also very concerned that there will be many flies and mozzies at night since there is no aircon at night !!
However, after seeing all the good reviews about this resort online and some discussions with my family, I went ahead to book it and after a 2-hr ferry and 45-min land transfer, here we are at Loola Resort! Staffs were very friendly once we arrived; the resort is very clean and comfortable. The sea chalets are clean and neat; and the sea view is just fantastic.
Activities were just awesome. My kids enjoyed the activities a lot : coconut tree climbing, sky walk, zip line, archery, rock climing, low tide walk and fishing. Not forgetting the highlight of the trip - Boom netting where each of my kid jumped at least 10 times from 2 storey high !! My 5 yo did not join the acivities as she is too young! All Loola staffs are very friendly and encouraging !!
Meals are ok with home cook style. We also made our own Loola-style pizzas which tasted terrific. Camp fire on the 2nd night.
Overall, my family enjoyed the experience in Loola a lot. My kids are already talking about coming back soon.
Only complaint is the mozzies and flies; but Darren already warned me about it so this is not an issue at all :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unmatched for variety and quality of activities (sail, kayak, dragon boat, climb, zipline, skywalk, archery. climbing wall and climbing trees, and our famous boat and boomnet expeditions), LooLa is a family favorite as well as the number one destination for overseas school trips. LooLa is Bintan's most exciting destination for those who want to experience the real Indonesia, appreciate a mix of total tranquility and healthy action, and like sitting on a balcony above the sea and under the moonlight! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Loola Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loola Adventure Hotel Bintan
- Loola Adventure Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands