We travel in a group of 4 (2 adults and 2 children).
We just visited this resort (13-15 Sep 2013). Although the resort not providing AC and hot water in the room, which we feel a bit challenging at first, it was indeed one of the most memorable staying experience we ever had.
The scenery is awesome!!! You can get the beach, the sea, the islands and the mountain view at the same time. The staff is kind and friendly, the food is tasty and it offer a lots of activities to keep the boring away.We did kayaking, fishing, coconut tree climbing, flying fox and sky walk. Still many activities can be done if you stay longer.
Also worry free if you want to go there, as they provide a full service of transportation from and to the ferry terminal (return).
We wish to thanks to staff at Loola for making this trip memorable to us, especially to pak Conty, pak Jaya, Agung, Ibu Siti and all other staff who help to provide the food and activities. Definitely will come back again someday.......:))
Definitely will go back there someday. :))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unmatched for variety and quality of activities (sail, kayak, dragon boat, climb, zipline, skywalk, archery. climbing wall and climbing trees, and our famous boat and boomnet expeditions), LooLa is a family favorite as well as the number one destination for overseas school trips. LooLa is Bintan's most exciting destination for those who want to experience the real Indonesia, appreciate a mix of total tranquility and healthy action, and like sitting on a balcony above the sea and under the moonlight! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Loola Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loola Adventure Hotel Bintan
- Loola Adventure Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands