The only negative comment about Club Med Bintan was that our holiday finished! Thanks so so much to the GO's, you are wonderful people and made our holiday so much fun. The Trapeze/Circus team were amazing, Rendi from the kids club - WOW. My son still misses you and if he ever gets a dog, he will call it Rendi. Mai, fantastic leader. Every staff member has a special quality that in turn adds a special quality to making the guests feel like they are VIP. We holidayed with 3 other families, there were 19 of us in total. We can't wait to go back, I can't recommend a holiday at club med highly enough. It is actually difficult to write / say how fantastic it is. Yes, the rooms are a little dated but there is so so much to do on the Island, they are used purely to sleep in. The food was just magnificent. Thanks so much to everyone involved, we can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med