This is a very scenic and a great location for a village.. Thanks to all GO's again for yet another great experience.. Met Mike Clarke for the first time and his team were so good. Rob Waterson was a great sports manager and a great guy and was very helpful. Kosuke, so good and a very cheeky Japanese but so cool to see him again.. The bar team, unreal and I must point out Ren & Diana as being outstanding. Great also to meet Josh as lifeguard, a very friendly & professional guy.... Every GO at Bintan was awesome!!!! The rooms were good, the village itself is DEFINITELY worth a visit. The food variety is massive, even Vegemite is available which is important to us Aussies!! :) The beach is beautiful there, even though I was there during wet season but in normal season, the beach rocks!! I'll be back here again for sure..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med