We have just returned from Club Med Bintan, was a long journey from Perth going via Singapore and a ferry to Club Med but as soon as you arrived it was well worth the travel, we stayed in the Deluxe Interconnecting suites and it was lovely, very spacious for our family of 4.
Lovely private beach, great bar on the beach, 2 swimming pools, amazing kids clubs and facilities, night shows were excellant, very entertainining.
I love the Club Med concept, all inclusive even includes travel insurance and all transfers.
The food was amazing, so much variety, and great cocktails
This was one of the most relaxing holidays our family has been on, thanks to the Club Med concept and the AMAZING staff!
Thanks Club Med Bintan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med