When we arrive in Bintan Island, somebody from the hotel drove us to the resort - staff welcomed us and somebody immediately gave us the key - no need to check in. (Awesome!)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all buffet - different choices from Chinese, Japanese, American to Italian cuisine! All are very good especially the desserts!
View are amazing.. Very quiet. Not very crowded but it's mainly for kids / family vacation. Lots children activities but it can also be a romantic getaway by the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med