This was our third Club Med holiday and they continue to get better. With 3 active boys (12,9,7) we they get plenty of activities to do and allow us all to relax and enjoy the holiday.
The food is great and allows us to try many different styles.
The transfers at both ends are amazing, above and beyond what we expected making it effortless.
The Go's, lead by Mei are amazing:
Circus - Chelsea, Danny, Ashley
Tennis - Leo and Andres
Sports - Robert, Davo and Mike
Water Sports - Edward, Alex
Golf - Wayan, Bjorn and Rob
Boutique - Jemmie
Thank you all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med