This is our first time to Club Med and its really an awesome experience. Everything was very well-organised for us from the moment we arrived at the ferry terminal. The welcome by the G.O team caught us by surprise and made our day. Afterwhich every individual group was led separately by a G.O around the resort. Naomi was very polite and always cheery everytime we saw her. Gis, who had dinner with us, is a very simple and genuine guy who we enjoyed chatting with.
The performance every night was very entertaining especially the Michael Jackson Circus Show. That night's performance was marvellous and can be said to be of professional standard that we will even be most willing to pay to watch it IF it's not free! Thanks to Marco (event manager) who did a great job in leading the performance team! Marco is really very dedicated to go all out to put a smile on everyone, even if it include cross-dressing. Although we didn't get to interact much with him except before our departure, we will really like to take this opportunity to praise him for all the efforts.
The beach party on Saturday night was very fun, especially the beach soccer. From there, we got to know Petty, Robert, Nick and Jayret. Nick can really play soccer very well!
As we spent most of our time on the beach and the pool, we had a great time interacting with the watersports team which include Sastra, Tommy, Petty, Robert and Nick. They are really patient in teaching the GMs on the techniques of windsurfing, sailing and kayaking. We really love them! Thank you so much! <3 We hope to see you guys and girls again =)
Not forgetting, we will want to praise Mei (Chief) in leading the entire G.O team and managing the resort well.
Thank you Club Med Bintan for this memorable holiday. We will be back and hope to see most of you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med