For anyone in Sout-East Asia, going to Bintan is very convenient, at 1 hour from Singapore. The Club is well situated in Bintan, beautiful beach and surroundings. As usual, atmosphere is friendly and the buffet for all meals somptuous. Same for the open bar with lot of great cocktails, all included, with original liquors brands.
Don't expect rooms furnished with luxury amenities and furnitures.
A good place to enjoy with familly or friends or even for seminars.
I would not recommend this place for travellers coming from Europe, Americas or Australia as there are better Club Med in South Asia to discover local culture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med