Just returned today from club med bintan . Had been there 10 years earlier and facility looked like i needed a spruce up. Happy with food , drinks service etc . All staff extremely obliging and helpfull with GO's lots of fun and entertaining , especially Chelsea and Davo , great fun and great at their jobs. Both represent the essence of Club Med perfectly. Tried every activity , loved the sailing & the Ping Pong. For people who like swimming in warm water , this resort is perfect.
A great place for doing nothing or heaps.
Will go back next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med