I took the family (wife and two children aged 5 and 3) to Club Med Bali 12 months ago and we had a sensational time. So we decided to book Bintan and have just returned after spending 8 nights there. Apart from the beautiful Bintan beach - every single thing about Bali is better. Firstly the resort is in dire need of renovation. The rooms, the pool, the pool lounges, the dining area, etc. It's as if nothing has been spent in the last 25 years. The GO's try hard especially Shirley, Dave, Leo and Wayan, however we were astonished to hear anti-Semitic comments from one of the Australian GO's. The food was not good - and for the expense you should expect a lot more. After falling in love with Club Med Bali I would now never risk a Club Med again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med