Great time to be had at Bintan for a relaxing holiday. The staff are very professional and I would like to make a special mention of a very helpful and friendly fellow New Zealander (Diana) from Auckland. She was a wonderful example for hospitality and great fun. Having a few days in Bintan was a great idea after a intense trip of asia. The kids activities are fantastic and I loved the pool, I'm not usually a great swimmer but felt relaxed enough to spend a lot of time a the pool. Come on Kiwi's we need to get more us to this place, it's fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med