My wife, daughter and a close family friend (and their kids) spent 2.5 days at Clubmed Bintan. Was a terrific holiday...great staff who are completely engaged with their guests. Every evening the entertainment was superb and conducted by Clubmed staff (very talented I must add!). The food and drinks were great and the quiet/private beach was marvelous. I enjoyed the Yoga sessions too. The rooms are above average, and can be difficult to get to for those who don't like to walk too much to get to their rooms. Ours were in the 3rd floor of a unit that was sort of distant from the main lobby..overall it is a superb place and I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med