We were a group of 6 ladies on a get together 5 days 4 night trip on 12 - 16th April. We had a great time at Club Med Bintan. The resort was nice enough, food was good ( piled on a couple of kgs ) and we were treated really nicely by the Executive Chef, Simon Lau and the General Manager, Mei.
Although we did not join in most of the sports activities apart from in the swimming pool, the shows put on nightly were entertaining enough and the GOs worked hard to ensure all of us had a good time. Special thanks to GOs Leo and Syera who were our constant companions during our stay, Diana who made such great mocktails and cocktails...and Marko and his team for the entertainment nightly.
Thanks for a great time :)
Susan Liew (Malaysia)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med