We have been to club med bintan twice. The beach is lovely and even though it was very busy the second time we were still able to do all the activities we wanted. My 14 year old loved the teen club and we barely saw him. My 8 year old refuses to do clubs but there was plenty for him to do outside of the clubs so he was happy. My daughter did kids club and loved it. Both boys loved the 5pm soccer game every day. The GOs are fantastic - special mention to Suna, Ibrahim and Ara for the soccer, Niko for the bar and Jemmi for the much under utilized power walking. The food was is good but the second time, perhaps because there were more people, we felt the standard had slipped a bit. Overall a great time was had by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med