Club Med Bintan Island is a great family holiday destination. Lots of fun activities for kids and adults to participate in. We spent a week there as a family group with 6 adults and 3 children.The rooms we stayed in were very comfortable, we did not spend much time in them except to sleep as there were too many other activites to get involved with. We are looking forward to another family holiday with Club Med as it is so easy and all inclusive. No fuss over meals or what to do. It is all there for you, just the way I like to holiday. All the GO's and staff were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med