Stayed for a week and had a great time, from the moment we reached with a great welcome by Mike & his GOs to the departing again by the same great team! No logistic issue as the transfer to/fro ferry terminal to clubmed was handled smoothly.
Rooms were great and located very near to the main block. A variety of food selections and drinks offered, quality was good. Full of sports and social activities by the GOs & and night shows at the theatre.
The kids club GOs were fantastic and we also had a great time with tennis (GO-Kori) and archery (GO-Jayrate).
There is no need to bring tons of clothing (many days and activities requires lots of changing!) as there are washing machines and dryers at each block. Each wash is 30,000 IDR and the dryer will require 2 cycles (2 x 30,000 IDR). Of course, you can always get more clubmed clothing from the boutique.
Overall a great experience and will definitely be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med