Just back from Club Med Bintan where we spent a week for vacation.
Great atmosphere constantly maintained by friendly GOs throughout the day.
Managers always present and keen on knowing any feedbacks regarding their work.
We left our kid (4 years) at Mini Club, and he had a great time, special thanks to them tooand as they are doing an outstanding job for our young ones.
Food is very good, and a special comment to Korean delights which has left me an excellent impression.
Good place to go, nice beaches, clean sea-water, funny animations during the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island of Bintan to the south of Singapore is full of history, marked by fallen empires. Its tranquil bays were long used by the Orang Laut pirates as a refuge. This is where Club Med Bintan Island, a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition, now nestles. From the terrace of the Bar, feast your eyes on the mass of lapis-lazuli blue, mother of pearl and emerald, from the pool to the lush gardens. Nearby, Ria Bintan Golf Course is also a golfer's heaven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bintan Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ria Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Club Med Bintan Island Riau Islands
- Bintan Club Med