“Lovely, even for those who wouldnt usually indulge”
Review of Angsana Spa Bintan

Angsana Spa Bintan
More attraction details
Owner description: Set in picturesque Tanjung Said Bay, Indonesia, overlooking the breathtaking azure waters of the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan holds the promise of a relaxed vacation in a stylish resort.
Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lovely, even for those who wouldnt usually indulge”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was lovely and well worth the USD 70++ I spent, the staff are very professional and friendly, you can have a treatment customised to suit yourself and although this isn't something I would usually do on holiday I thought the experience was so nice it was well worth the money. The treatment room was wonderfully relaxing along with the actual facial and massage, well done to the team at Angsana Spa.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ClaireMear1971

• Indonesian first
denver colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

What a wonderful spa! I was staying at Angsana and tried it because it was convenient. The Spa is located up on the top of the resort. Each 'room' is really a very large tent with flaps that can be taken up so you can see the ocean, or down. Each has an outdoor shower stall. The look and feel is very zen. I tried just about every treatment and loved all of them. (Except, the oil dripping on the forhead gave me a bit of a headache.) After the treatments, they allow you to sit and look at the ocean and sip tea for 30 min which is wonderful. I am going back to Angsana resort next week just because of the spa. I have booked a treatment for every day. The prices are great compared to what we pay in the US for spa.

Visited February 2012