“Wonderful”
Review of Angsana Spa Bintan

Angsana Spa Bintan
More attraction details
Owner description: Set in picturesque Tanjung Said Bay, Indonesia, overlooking the breathtaking azure waters of the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan holds the promise of a relaxed vacation in a stylish resort.
denver colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

What a wonderful spa! I was staying at Angsana and tried it because it was convenient. The Spa is located up on the top of the resort. Each 'room' is really a very large tent with flaps that can be taken up so you can see the ocean, or down. Each has an outdoor shower stall. The look and feel is very zen. I tried just about every treatment and loved all of them. (Except, the oil dripping on the forhead gave me a bit of a headache.) After the treatments, they allow you to sit and look at the ocean and sip tea for 30 min which is wonderful. I am going back to Angsana resort next week just because of the spa. I have booked a treatment for every day. The prices are great compared to what we pay in the US for spa.

Visited February 2012