We went to Bintan Angsana for a 3 day stay, we enjoyed the hotel and setting so much we opted to extend our stay another 2 days.
The private beach, partly shared with nearby Banyan Tree is great.
Expect to have most of your meals in one of the resorts restaurants, or in Banyan Tree, or room service as there is really not much around except for these two resorts.
The value for money was great at Angsana however, its somewhere between a 4 and 5 star resorts and with some modern refurbishments it would be a solid 5 star hotel. Good service, great spa, good food. We did lack what should be standard wi-fi Internet in the rooms.
Highly recommended if you want to relax and beachbum in a very smooth environment for a few these days. Perhaps more recommended for couples rather than families with small children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands