We spent 4 days at the Angsana as we were looking for a beach getaway alongside our Singapore holiday. Wow, did we find it! The place is just so reflective and relaxing. Bintan Island is a 45 minute catamaran ride from Singapore and has to be the most beautiful place I have ever been to in my life. The staff were fantastic: overwhelmingly helpful, gracious and friendly. The room was lovely, although the bathroom was a little tired. A little gift was left at our bedside every night of our stay. Breakfast was included in our stay and the choice and quality was excellent. Didnt need to eat again til evening! We ate in the hotel every night but one, when we went to the Banyan Tree next door. The food in the hotel was fabulous, the beach restaurant was so romantic, dining under the stars!! We didnt find the food pricey at all, cheaper than the same standard at home in UK. The drink is perhaps a bit more expensive. The food at the Banyan Tree was more expensive but was also very good. The Spa, fantastic. My husband and I both went for treatments and it is a must have here. We would definately recommend and hope to return for a longer stay as our 4 days wasnt long enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands