The resort is pleasant and comfortable. The food choices are unfortunately limited to 2 restaurants where it is not only rather pricey but also not very tasty.Apart from that, everything is what you would want for a simple family holiday where the beach is clean and the pool fun for the kids to swim/play in. The staff are friendly and attentive and it made an enjoyable getaway for a weekend, apart from the rather bad food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands