We spent 4 lovely relaxing nights at Angsana Bintan from the 23rd to the 27th of August 2013.
Our room was a good size very clean and serviced everyday and also the bed was turned down every night with a room tidy up as well.
We had a great view over the pool to the ocean and a small balcony to sit out and enjoy the sunsets.
The beach was groomed and cleaned each morning and the pool was good with plenty of sun lounges and large umbrellas.
All meals were good with a barbecue on Friday night near the beach and you can also get a free shuttle to the Banyan Tree resort next door with three more restaurants there.
The Spa massage we thought was a bit expensive but when we did have one it turned out to be good value for money.
The staff at the resort were very friendly couldn’t have been nicer to us over the whole stay.
We left a bag at customs at the ferry terminal and I was driven back twice to try and find it and with help of Angsana staff we did.
Al and Karen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands