We stopped over for 3 nights after a long holiday in Europe.
Excellent choice, very friendly staff.
Great pool and beach, very comfortable room.
Found food expensive, and drinks very expensive, compared with both home and Europe.
Wine at $58 US a bottle, is not acceptable after paying about 10 Euro for similar in Europe!
Hope they can address this difference!
Would return one day, but will check out prices.
Retired KIwi Couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands